Updated: January 2023
What are cookies
A cookie is a small piece of data sent from a website and stored on the user’s computer by the user’s web browser while the user is browsing. It may include a unique identifier.
Cookies can be classified as either “persistent” or “session” cookies.
- Persistent cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when you go offline or close your web browser. We use persistent cookies for Google Analytics.
- Session cookies are used to enhance your browsing experience and are deleted as soon as you close your web browser.
When you use and access the website at https://amethystwebsitedesign.com/, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.
- To enable certain functions of the website
- To provide analytics, using Google Analytics
We use both session and persistent cookies on this website:
- Analytics cookies. We may use analytics cookies to track information how the website is used so that we can make improvements. We may also use analytics cookies to test new pages, features or new functionality of the website to see how our users react to them.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address, and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
Embeded content from other websites
Anonymous data from Google Analytics
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports on website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our website. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to personalize the ads of its own advertising service, even though we don’t serve ads.
You can chose to disable or selectively turn off our cookies or third-party cookies in your browser settings. However, this can affect how you are able to interact with our site as well as other websites.
You can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads using either of these:
- Google Ad settings: https://www.google.ca/settings/ads/
- Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/
What are your choices regarding cookies
Please note, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.
- Google Chrome browser:
- Microsoft Edge browser: https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy
- Mozilla Firefox browser: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/block-websites-storing-site-preferences
- Apple Safari browser: https://support.apple.com/guide/safari/prevent-cross-site-tracking-sfri40732/
- For any other web browser, please visit your web browser’s official web pages.